Ordering and Shipping Information
- All products are built to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of your items. This time frame may be shorter or during our peak season orders may take as long as 8 weeks.
- Quantity Discounts will be applied at the time of ordering
- If your item has a custom design on it, production time may take longer if we have to do multiple design changes.
- All custom designs must receive a written approval before production can begin.
- All product designs may change slightly due to engineering or design changes.
- All Items are FOB. We will find the best pricing for shipping all items. We use several different carriers depending on your location. If you would like to set up shipping with the carrier of your choice, that can be arranged as well.
- Items will be shipped unassembled unless otherwise noted.
Defective Merchandise may only be returned with written permission from Tuff-Go, LLC. All merchandise must be returned prepaid within 2 weeks of delivery. Upon inspection, determination will be made and the goods will be returned or replaced.
All Tuff-Go, LLC products are warrantied to the original purchaser for a time frame of 1 year from the date of original invoice, to be free from factory defects in workmanship or materials. During this warranty period Tuff-Go, LLC, may repair or replace merchandise proven to be defective due to faulty manufacturing. Such repairs and services will be made FOB factory with no allowance for transport or handling costs. Tuff-Go, LLC Standard Warranty applies to products that are assembled according to manufacturers instructions and specifications. Items may not have been altered or modified in any way. This warranty does not include items damaged due to vandalism, misuse, neglect or accident, natural disasters, manmade disasters, damage by wildlife or animals, damage due to fire, damage due to incorrect assembly or installation. This warranty does exclude marking, dents, scratches and other marring due to normal use in a public setting. Excluded as well are normal cosmetic issues from climatic exposure such as twisting or splintering of wood due to season changes or neglect, splitting or warping of wood due to season checks. Tuff-Go, LLC will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to persons or property after merchandise has been received, inspected and found to be in good condition and meets the customer’s specifications.